DAY 1 VALLE D‘ ITRIA: TRULLI OF ALBEROBELLO and LOCOROTONDO WINE EXPERIENCE
Explore the fairytale town Alberobello, UNESCO World Heritage site, with its hobbit-like trulli houses with conical roofs decorated by zodiac or religious signs. An exceptional example of construction techniques – built without cement and with condition to keep them cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Visit Alberobello with local certified guide;
- Visit the church of Sant’Antonio, the only one with a Trullo shape;
- Taste the famous rosoli (home made liqueurs);
- Meet an master trullaro and learn about techniques used in the construction of trulli;
- Visit a typical trullo of a local family;
- Follow with a tour of Locorotondo, the city of white wine, charming town with the flowering balconies and rich in typical Pugliese character where we will have a unique wine tasting experience.